We have a proven track record and extensive knowledge to provide customers with quality log cabin kit out solutions.
- Site preparation, landscaping
- Ground survey (make sure we advise possible options against cabin’s sagging or sinking due bad ground or settlements)
- Sewage and surface water solutions
- Concrete slab foundations
- Bathrooms and wetrooms
- Kitchens and wardrobes
- Certified electrical installations, set up for ESB connection
- Renewable energy – Air2Water heatpumps and Solar Thermodynamics
- Traditional heating systems (natural and LPG gas boilers (certified), oil burners, room warmer and back boiler stoves)
- Septic Tanks and percolation systems (standard and pumped)
- Fencing, retaining walls
- Commercial installations – pre-schools, Timber cabins for public use – disabled facilities, etc..
- Any bespoke attachments – log cabin to the house tunnels, log cabin house extensions
- Any general building work where needed
- Painting & decorating
Solutions for variety of budgets.
We will prepare your site, bring in the hardcore and compact in places where the site has a bad ground, we will do all the connections you might require for your timber cabin project.
If the project involves an architect, we carry out all required work as per architect specifications and Council regulations.